What's on your bedside table?
Ummm..... change, two pop cans, a deck of cards.....
What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
Prolly my tons of classical CDs. *lol*
What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
.....food. The edible kind.
What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Movie? ..... A.I. @_@;
If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Have my flub removed on my arms. *GLARES at arms*
Do you have a completely irrational fear?
What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment?
If I avoid eye contact.
Do you ever have to beg?
I don't beg.
Are you a pyromaniac?
I don't like to set things on fire, but I like to play with fire....
Do you have too many love interests?
Do you know anyone famous?
....not really. Oh! I met Scott McNeil!
Describe your bed:
A big-ass black futon with a metal frame. My sheets are dark green, my blanket is purple, and I have a sleeping bag on there too. I also have my red harry potter blanket, four regular pillows, a Toronto Maple Leafs pillow, and a ton of stuffed animals.
Spontaneous or plan?
A little of both.
Who should play you in a movie about your life?
I've NO clue.... um.... someone who can act.
Do you know how to play poker?
No, and I've no urge to learn how either.
What do you carry with you at all times?
How do you drive?
I don't cause I'd prolly kill something. Like myself.
What do you miss most about being little?
Having friends who would come call on me and we'd go outside and play.
Are you happy with your given name?
How much money would it take to get you to give up the internet for one year?
I would never give up the internet. O_O
What color is your bedroom?
Peachish pink, but you can't really tell because of all the posters.
What was the last song you were listening to?
Jeremy by Pearl Jam.
Have you ever been in a play?
Yup, 4 or 5, actually.
Who are your best friends?
I'm not naming names.
Have you ever been in love?
Do you talk a lot?
Depends on the situation.
Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
Have you ever done any illegal drugs?
Do you think you're cute?
Do poor, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
The really obnoxious homeless people in Toronto that just shy of frisk you SCARE me.
Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Do you spend more time with your girlfriend, boyfriend, or your friends?
With my friends, since my girlfriend lives far away.... ;_;
Rikki-san, advice on selling art at cons.
What's REALLY popular this year is Kenshin, Inu Yasha, Digi Charat, Final Fantasy, Chobits, X, Digimon, Gundam, Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop. Go with characters from those. And contrary to what you may think, if you're selling at a table, large scale art of seductive style pinups won't sell much because people are too embarassed to be buying it most of the time. Smaller slightly H stuff sells big. Also, do CGs and GET PRINTS DONE. Those sell like CRAZY because once a picture is gone, it's still there for the taking in another copy. Y'know? Other good things to aim for are Utena fanarts, and anything else Clamp. And the one thing that ALWAYS sells is Evangelion fanart, especially of Ayanami Rei. Can't go wrong with Ayanami.
-- Click Here To Take The Test --
Well, I'm finally onto season two of Rayearth. First season SO didn't impress me. And Zagato remains the only character I like. Tho having just started season 2, I really like Hikaru's brothers. *LOL*
Anyway. I'm bored. Bored. BORED! I get to go to B's grad tomorrow, which is all with the yayness. And i have to help her pick an outfit tonight! That means we go to the mall. Pick clothes. DDR. Eat. XDDDD
Nothing much else to say. I'm bored and uninspired.
1. Name: Meg Graham
2. Were you named after anyone?: Yup, my mom.
3. Do you wish on stars?: Sometimes.... >_>
4.Which finger is your favorite?: index. 'Cause I poke people with it and this causes annoyance. XD
5. When did you last cry?: ummmm.... whenever it was that I watched the end of Furuba. Kyoh... ;_;
6. Do you like your handwriting?: My writing is impossible to read. Tho I like my printing 'cause it amuses me.
7. Who do you admire?: I don't really. Well... if I had to pick? Todd McFarlane. *.*
8. What is the #1 priority in your life?: to be able to draw and thus never kill my arms completely.
9. What is your favorite lunch meat?: I don't really like lunch meats.
10. Any bad habits? biting my nails, scratching at my hands or neck when I'm nervous, being obnoxious....
11. What store would you never be caught dead in?: I don't really care. And yes, Meg DOES go to Old Navy on occassion. Why does that shock people?!
12. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: Nope. I'd consider me to be selfish, loud, obnoxious, bossy, and WEIRD as all hell.
13. Are you a daredevil?: it depends.
14. Have you ever told a secret you swore you wouldn't tell?: Once or twice. ^_^;
15. Have you ever stolen anything?: Only stuff from the music and art departments of the school. I have about 10 books of clarinet music I swiped from band.
16. Do looks matter?: Not really, as long as a person is clean. *shudders* Grease is gross.
17. When was the last time you wanted to punch someone?: This afternoon. I wanted to punch my dad.
18. Are you trendy?: If you consider being colourblind and eccentric "trendy". XD
19. What do you do to prevent anger?: Draw....write.... play old old OLD video games. Or DDR.
20. Are you passive or aggressive?: aggressive in most cases, passive in some others.
21. Who is your idol?: Don't have one.
22. Who is your second family?: *lol* B and D! Amy's family, too, 'cause they all love me. ^.^
23. Do you trust others easily?: God no.
24. What did you play with as a child?: Ninja Turtles and Hotwheels cars. ^_^;
25. What class in highschool did you think was totally useless?: Civics and Careers. ^_^;;;
26. Do you like sappy love songs?: Eehhhh, depends on who sings them.
27. Have you ever been on radio or television?: Been on the radio many times, and on television maybe three times.
28. Have you ever intentionally hurt someone?: god yes.
29. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?: nope.
30. Do you feel understood most of the time?: very rarely.
31. Would you rather have a sore throat or an upset stomach?: upset stomach. Pepto Bismal fixes all.
32. Do you know what `sctief' is?: No, should I?
33. What is your nickname/s?: Meg, Megarina, Megster, Moo, G, Megu, Megumi, Megarita, Gem, Macduff, Meggish McWacko, Spud, Spaz, etc...
34. Could you be a vegetarian?: Hell no. @_@ I need my cooked animal carcasses, dammit!
35. Would you ever bungee jump?: heeeeeeell no.
36. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?: Only my boots, 'cause you have to untie them. *lol*
37. What are you worried about right now?: passing my classes. @_@;
38. Do you ever wear overalls?: no, 'cause I don't have a pair. But I've always wanted a pair, they look comfy.
39. Do you think you are strong?: compared to what? ^_^;
40. What's your favorite popsicle?: Purple. XD~
41. Who is most likely to respond?: whoever is bored and reads my blog?
42: Who do you think won't respond at all?: Whoever isn't bored enough to do this or anyone who DOESN'T read my blog?
43. Birthday: May 1st, '85.
44. Age: 17
45. Favourite Colour(s): black, silver, blue, purple, and red.
46. Eye Color: light grey.
47. Do you have a driver's licence: no way.
48. Who Called you: .......Gerrad. No one ever calls me.
49. Saw you cry: My mom, as she laughed at me as I sobbed at Furuba,
51. You had a fight with: Dad. As usual.
52. You had a drink with: myself. *holds up vodka cooler*
53. You went to the movies with: Bster!
54.. You went to the mall with: .... Bster!
55. Sent you this email: Bster!
I am done my exams! FREEDOM... from school.
Now I have to deal with dad more. T_T;;;;
I saw Lilo and Stitch! It's SOOOOO good! I demand y'all see it NOW. It's so sad in some parts, I was trying not to cry....
Not much to say, really.
Villains fear me.
You are a SIRIUS to Harry! You are a nice person, often prejudged, but overall a very loyal person. You're very close to the people you know, you have a liking for dogs (and other canines) and a great companion. Loyal and truehearted.
Which adult in Harrys life are YOU?
I'm Sirius. XD~
I have neglected to blog for a while now. So I shall tell y'all of my interesting outing yesterday!
B and D and myself all decided to walk down to Brunswick Lanes and go bowling. So, we walked all the way up to Torabram, and I asked them if it was on Chrysler. D said we had to turn left and go past Gateway, and I argued that we go to Chrysler and turn left. While we argued, B called her dad and asked, and it turned out that I was right. D pouted. D also found a biohazard sticker, which she tried to put on me but it wasn't sticky anymore so it fell off repeatedly.
ANYWAY, we got into the place, and gotted our shoes and crap. Mine were too damn big. You have no idea how little I get to say that. XD My feet are HUGE. Moving along, we played a round of bowling, then B and I played DDR USA on the machine by the door. God, I'm so pampered. I hate the graphics of the older mixes. Then we bowled some more! And we got FOOD. By the end of the round, we realized that we didn't have enough money to pay for our bowlingness, so D called her dad and had him bring da' cash. *lol* So B went out and got the moneh from him when he arrived. Then we paid, and played more DDR; e'en D played a few rounds! ... and then we walked home, playing Whose Line games.
About ten minutes or so into our walk, it started to rain. REALLY REALLY HARD. By the time we got to the Northgate Plaza, we were all soaked and practically wading through the water. It was really funny. XD
Dan, thank you for pointing that out. 'Tis all fixed now! Keenspace tags are a pain in the ass, so I forgot to put in a next link. *lol*
Taken from Tony-niichan's livejournal, amusing quotes from our pointless conversation on friday night.
Meg: *tackles you and pokes your forehead with a spoon*
Meg: FEAR THE SPOON!
Tony: *WEEPS LIKE A LITTLE SCHOOLCHILD*
Meg: Aw. Okay, I'll be nice. *pokes you with a fork instead*
Tony: ;o; okay
Meg: *points at the battling fork and spoon*
Meg: THEY'RE FIGHTING FOR YOUR LOVE, TONY!!!!!!!
Meg: ......... shiny. *chases a random flying quarter*
Tony: WHAT LOVE?! I DON'T SEE ANY!!
Meg: I'm wearing my FIREMAN hat.
Tony: I'm wearing kitty ears.
Meg: I'm pretending to be a fireman. *strikes a pose*
Tony: I'm pretending to be a kitty? *licks paw*
Meg: *changes hat to wizard hat* I am....... HARRY POTTER'S EVIL COUSIN, GARY!
Meg: *puts on gay pride hat*
Meg: Now I'm gay! HA HA HA HA, WHAT A CHANGE OF PACE!
Meg: *gives you a gay pride hat too*
Tony: YEEAAAH! XD
Meg: *does the dance to "Thriller"*
Tony: YEAH! *zombie dance!*
Meg: We're gay zombies.
Nothing else to say. I go.
I'm just watching a bad dream I'd never wake up from.
Find out what anime bad boy you are.
The Original Animated Batman
Take the Cartoon Hero Quiz?.
Does that mean I spew pez from my throat? *loooks at B*
Thank you. ^_^ I appreciate it. I've just been a little mood swingly lately due to stress, but I'm okay! Really! And I'm glad I have at least one person who's reading LotM. ^_^;
*huggles* I'm sorry.... iffen you wanna talk to anyone just to bitch, you can call me. Or catch me on MSN.
Holy shit. o_o That's a COOL layout, D!!! Oh, by the way. I meant to ask you. I wanna go to toronto to KikiWai sometime in the summer.... come with me!!! You and I never go anywhere anymore. Oh, and I DID vote for you on MOB! I swear I did. ;_;
*laughs* THE TRAY DESERVED IT!
Okay, done social blogging for now.
Yesterday I handed the second portion of my 3 part art summative. I'm so glad to be rid of it, as crappy as it may look. That was a BIG relief. But now I gotta write some lame 4 page essay about what I drew and why. T_T;
Last night, B and I went to the maaaaaall! We played DDR, and passed Afronova Primeval. @_@ Yes, we PASSED it. And I can get an A on Abyss, which isn't very impressive since it's like a three foot basic song. BUT SHUT UP! It's still an A. And I can beat a few songs on trick, I'm still getting the hang of the double steps.
Anything else to say.....? Nope.
I get this feeling that no one reads this anymore.
Anyway, all I really have to say is that if this week isn't any better than LAST week, I'm going to jump out of a high rise building and into traffic.
LotM's been updating regularly. No one cares. *grumbles and slinks off*
Right about now there are only maybe six people in the world that I don't hate.
Life fucking sucks.
BoA isn't japanese. They're English (as in from england). Unless you're talking about the super happy genki girl group, who are Korean. But BoA that does the Lain opening song (Duvet) are from England.
Going to wonderland today with band people nyo. Will be back around 6:30-7:00. Yes. I go. *scuttles away*
Wheee, I getta go to wonderland tomorrow. XD
Wrong spelling of the name, Firefly. It's Lawerence. With an extra 'e'. *tsks* You left out his long hair AND spelled his name wrong.
I started writing again. Out of sheer boredom, of course. Not like anyone CARES, 'cause I suck. But hey.
I go. Three exams today.
Morning Blog... and I'm in one stormy, vicious mood.
I'm very angry at my mom. She made a very serious promise to me and she broke it.
Before my birthday, my mom swore she would buy me a plane ticket so I could go visit Jamie in Washington. She had the money, and she promised me a million times over. We just hadda' wait until closer to the date to buy said ticket lest something come up and I have to cancel. Yesterday, she told me she -didn't- have the money and that I couldn't go.
Now, the thing about this is that on my birthday, my dad went to Scotland. Mom withdrew the money she promised ME and gave it to my DAD.
So it's either convince her to dredge up the money, or Jamie's gonna buy my ticket. Which is REALLY unfair to her, as she's in college and living on her own and working a silly job. And I tell her that she broke a promise and she's like "oh well. I gave the money to your dad, 'cause that was his last trip back home to Scotland... blah blah blah. He's 60 years old, you're 17. You have your whole life to do stuff like that."
It's not so much the fact that I can't go as it is the fact that she LIED to me. Or rather, she broke a promise shortly after making it and didn't tell me until it's too late for me to do anything.
Excuse me, I'm going to go get ready for school. T_T *storms off*
Ribby, the dood who drew the Barrett/Cid pic is my Tony niichan who runs the oekaki. So there. *bii*
Okay, this is gonna be a mini rant. ^_^; Nothing I'm terribly angry about, just something that irks me.
I hate it when people role play characters from a universe that belongs strictly to me and that person with other people. *pointed look at two people who shall remain nameless* 'cause I'm bitterly possessive and it really bothers me. I don't RP any of my characters with people other than with those who help me create them or their friends. Bugs me when people do that, I can understand Rachel once being so mad when I was using Rafe in two different RPs. But, since this is a stupid petty jealousy, I'm not gonna mention anything 'cause I'm pretty sure someone will get mad at me. *coughfireflyrpingahuniversekyarawithkumomakesmegextremelyjealousandannoyedcough* When I wanna RP with someone, I try to be fair and create new characters or worlds for said person.
End mini rant.
In other news, work on AH issue 0 is coming along better than I thought it would. I'm aiming to have ten pages done by sunday. XD Go me.
If anyone's interested, my gallery has been updated.
Other than that, nothing to say.
Oh yes, my AN2002 con report and photo page.