Though you said not to respond, I will anyway. I find it funny that I get those blog hits without saying anything openly to prompt them. I'm aware that the world doesn't revolve around me. Apparently you should figure the same thing out about yourself, hm?
Hey, moron, the use of a * in a word is to keep me from getting search engine hits to my blog FOR that word, not 'cause it's offensive. You're so stupid. You prove it time and time again.
Ahhh, Daniel. Only time will tell if you're that f*cking stupid. Already fall under the catagory of normal kinda "stupid", since you did that in the first place. *finds this very amusing*
And as far as my pissing you off goes? Maybe I wouldn't overreact if you didn't give me so many reasons to get mad at you so often. Ha. So kiss my ass, buddy, I have no intentions of letting this fight slide.
Anyway. To everyone else out there, hi!
Guess what? I miss having Art Corners. So here we go.
Meg's Art Corner! (O DOOM! tm)
Sd Lucas-ryuu. 'Tis cute, ne? XD
Portrait of Ishmael that I did in opencanvas. Opencanvas is such a pain in the ass to use, but the results are nice.
Modern-day Queen Mab. Anyone who reads Shakespeare should know who she is.
Trent! A newer RP kyara of mine. He has pink hair. XD
Mark, sitting atop a building in NYC at night.
This ends my art corner for today.
Out of things to say am I. Blurgh. Aside from the fact that my new names are Magpie and Countess Miriam O'Rafferty. XD
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Serves you right!!
I love that poem. *cracks up*
Aloha, world. Meg doth blog.
D, s'okay! Tell you what we CAN do, tho... since friday is the day of my birthday party, I'll see if I can skip school or something and you and I can go to the mall that day, then bus it over to pizza hut in the evening. Sound okay? lemme know what you think.
La la la! Bored am I. Which is really stupid, all things considered, because Anime North is in a month and I should be preparing for it. I have three posters done, one ALMOST done (the LotR one with Frodo and the Eye of Sauron), one half coloured, and a few just pencilled. Gotta start cracking on pinups and small stuff, too. Maybe I can get some prints of my CG stuff done, too. Must ask at the art or tech departments at school. Maybe Mr. DeWitte will help me out.
I am faced with a (stupid) crisis! What is it, you ask? Well, mom doesn't know what to get me for my birthday (as she'll be getting my plane ticket to go to Washington closer to the end of school), and she asked me to pick something. Only problem is--- I don't want anything under $500! -_-; What Meg really wants is an iBook, a playstation with DDR and a mat, or a set of Copic pens (which, fyi, don't sell here outside of conventions). Yes. So I'm stuck. And I don't want money, since that always seems so boring and it ends up getting wasted. And I don't think my parents will be too happy taking me to Kikiwai in Chinatown to get Furuba stuff. So that's not gonna happen. Grr. Frustration. (Yes, I'm spoiled. Bite me.)
I got a new sketchbook today! Which is really really good, since the one I've been working in was giving me majorly bad vibes. In other words, for some reason, I couldn't work with it very well and a lot of the paper ended up wasted on doodles that I hated and couldn't finish. The new book is a Canson one, tho, and those usually agree with me. So thus all is well. I do need to go to Curry's soon, tho, as I need some new pens and my fountain ink is running low.
Now! Opinion question; can anyone think of any pictures that I've done that would make good posters/pinups? PLEASE, everyone, go to my gallery and look around. Comment on the pics you think you'd like to see as a poster, or what you think would look nice? PLEASE?
Duh-nuh-nuh! Dad's leaving on Wednesday night. Which is my birthday. Which is actually good, but I can't help but be annoyed 'cause knowing the way things go around my house, my birthday will be virtually forgotten in the shuffle of getting dad ready to go on the plane to Glasgow. Dad always manages to make my birthdays suck at least a little. Oh well. I have friday to look forward to.
SotM: Zorro's Theme, composed by James Horner. Pretty. *__*
Frecks, at the mall I live near, they have the 5th mix. I suck, so I can only play on 4 foot basic. @_@;
Immortalized by the famous "Draco Sinister" (by Cassandra Claire), you are witty, sexy, and the typical bad boy girls love. You are paired with Ginny or Hermione, because they remind the author the most of herself. You have sudden special powers that enable you to go along special Voldie-killing missions with Harry and Co. At first you get on everyone's nerves, especially Ron's, but soon everyone learns to love you.
Find out which Draco you are.
Ms. Rayner is back! WAI! That makes me so happy, no Mr. Kanjit or whatever his name is. He was so annoying, he lost like half of the law assignments we all did AND gave us marks of zero for the ones HE lost! T_T;;
What kind of drunk are you?
Scary. It's true.
It's thursday. Goddammit, I wish it were friday. >_<;
LotM updated with colour today! Shoddy colour, but colour none the less.
I am officially out of things to say. Prolly 'cause I have this overwhelming feeling that no one has read my blog lately due to my long standing silence anyway.
Look, everyone! LotM is back to being updated! Be proud, everyone.
Anyway, you know what's really scary? The fact that I'm actually excited about my birthday this year. I normally dread it. Why am I excited? Well, dad's leaving for Scotland to see the cup finals at 10:00 pm on my birthday (the 1st of May), and then a few days after my day I get a birthday party. XD Happy am I.
Today is Pat's birthday. Pat's one of my bestest best friends in the whole wide world! So today I gotta find him and give him his birthday present, 'cause I actually bought him something.
Okay, I'm out of things to say already. Go me. W00t.
Enough is enough - you feel frustrated and rejected. You are fighting back and the going is tough. It would be just wonderful if you could be left in peace.
You are looking for excitement and stimulation and you are ready to try anything - but be careful not to take too many risks.
You feel truly deprived - not getting your fair share, but you have accepted the fact that that is the way things are at this time and that it is prudent to let matters slide and not hit your head against the wall -so conform and agree for a while. Accept the situation - nothing can last forever.
You are pretending that the situation around you doesn't matter, but the effort of trying to conceal your emotions and anxieties is resulting in untold stress. The existing situation is disagreeable. You feel unwanted and lonely and you would really like to associate with someone whose ideals are as high as your own. You want to be above the standard of mediocrity and this need to be needed and that need to need has almost become an obsession. You are trying to magnify the need into a compelling urge. You would really like to tell the world how great you are but no, you are holding back because you feel that your peers may treat you with contempt. This is a great pity because you have in fact a unique quality of character, but the continual restraint that you impose on yourself makes you suppress this need for others and you pretend you don't really care. You treat those who criticise you with contempt. However, to be honest, beneath this assumption of indifference you really long for the approval and esteem of others.
The need for admiration and to be regarded as 'someone special' is perhaps one of the foremost aims in your life at this time. You would like to perhaps do something outrageous or anything that will give you the chance to be recognised as someone special. This desire has now almost become an obsession and in your own way you are trying to fulfil this 'complex' by ensuring you are the centre of attention, both at work or play, or in the home. Stop trying so hard and you will find that people will like you for who you are - not for who you are pretending to be.
Colorgenics is accurate. @_@;;;
Take the "Which Anime pet are you?" test!
Sorry about the lacking of bloggingness everyone. I shall try to make this a regular thing again.
Today was a half day at school, so Kat, Megan, Amy, Speller, and myself went to the mall. I bought a birthday present for a friend, and we wandered around a fair amount of time. Amy ate ice cream on her tuna sandwich, which made Megan make funny noises everytime. Then we went to the arcade, where I played DDR for a good hour or so with Megan (most of the time, speller played a bit, and amy played once!). I finally figured that game out, and I can do half decently I guess. It's a hell of a workout when you're as out of shape as I am. *laughs*
Tony is officially super cool to me. Tony rocks. I'm Tony's fangirl^2. XDDD
Tired now. x_x
That scares me so much... 0_0
LotM will be updated later today. I had serious issues with my arm last night, it went completely numb for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
I had a WEIRD but cool dream last night. There was this guy named Mute who was SOOOOOO cool!!! *squee* I'm gonna make him into a kyara, he was just so awesome... *heartheartheart Mute-sama*
I have nothing to say, lalala.
take the "what's my fault" quiz.
(and then browse around mewing.net. because laura is cool.)
Yeah, that's me.
You're such a dork. Count me out for your party, I don't want to go due to who it'll be for.
Thanks a lot, big mouth. Who gave you permission to announce it? T_T
Must get back into the habit of blogging again...
Spandex is only good on spiderman. *hanyaaaa* Spiderman is so sexy. Sexy sexy sexy. HANYAAAAAA!!!!! *swoon* S'why I bought two of the new movie posters and am going back for a third. XD Isn't Spiderman great??!
I've been bugging my parents to let me have a birthday party since Megan and Heidi suggested that I should, but my mom is like "grrr, no, do you think I'm made of money? grrr". I haven't had a birthday party since I was ten, and only one other before that. ;__;
I'm getting really fed up with my little obsessive self-mutilation habits that I can't control. For the past month, I've been tearing my head open in my sleep. Now, this is something I did back in middle school 'cause I was incredibly depressed and stressed out. I dunno WHY I'm doing it now, but I am. Not to mention my lovely panic attacks that make me so sick I have to throw up.
Godo - a bisexual dodo bird. (please, don't ask.)
On Sunday I played DDR for the first time! And I AM PROUD to say that...
I suck royally. XD
WOW! Good job, D! I don't have the patience to draw like that.... *__*
I've been updating my Side 7 gallery rather steadily. Everyone, look. And comments on the drawings would be nice.
I gotta go to school now... stupid school.
Wow, today has been interesting. Let's run through it.
Period 1 - University Level Music class. What did we do? Nothing. 'Cause MusicFest is being held at our school this year, so Mr. Vining was helping with that. Also learned his first name (*heeheeheehee* It's Mark! *heeheeheehee*), and got to listen to some middle school band tune for half an hour and not succeed in anything but making the flute section sound like they were five semitones too sharp and the clarinets about two semitones flat. Great fun to be had by all.
Period 2 - Lunch. Talked to Heidi and Megan, and Amy stopped by. ^_^ Talked to Tamara about my art for the writing club's book, "Reflections In a Black Mirror". Read Amy's story, which is really ironic and rather twisted. @_@;; Go Amarino!
Period 3 - University Level Art class. Listened to presentations on hero prints. Presented mine. Somehow managed to make Johnny Rotten sound good. XD
Period 4 - Canadian Law class. Had a test. Finished early. Did nothing.
Period 5 - University Level Spanish class. Teacher didn't show up, we all waited twenty minutes, then left. So I'm home an hour early.
Heidi!!! The new layout rocks!!! Angelic Layer, ne? XDDD
The girl next door, through and through! You have a kind heart and a good sense of right and wrong. Your down-to-earth nature doesn't allow yourself to become swayed by petty distractions. Your pretty face and a sweet soul draws admiration and respect from everyone around you! Do be cautious that you don't become blinded by your morals and ideals. Sometimes, to get along with others, you must be willing to compromise and offer a little understanding. Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
Who's your DBZ guy?
It's been a very long week. Well, at least it felt like a really long week.
Updated my side 7 gallery 5 times so far in the last few hours. Look. Now.
Interesting point worth noting for today: Wearing a UPS uniform shirt to school gets me lots of compliments. Apparently, they really do make you look good. XD
Lack of exclamation mark. T_T
I'm tired and cranky and I want to go back to bed so goddammit someone shoot me and stuff!!!!!
On a lighter note, I'm a week ahead of my art class 'cause I've pulled all my prints already and they're prolly dry by now. SO HA ON MISS LANGFORD!!!
Umm..... tomorrow I have a jazz improv test (don't ask me how that works).
Hooray for ripping and burning things! I like ripping and burning things. Hell, just burning things alone is good. XD
I repeat last night's comment on my own bloggingness: I'm not on crack. Really.
....But we can blame it on the heroin-addict of a muse I have.
Oooh! Yes, the kitty boy and Kenshin should make out. XDDDD And the english ISU isn't that difficult, it just takes a long time... what book are you even doing? I hope for your sake that it's not A Clockwork Orange. Mr. Kanji (or whatever the law guy's name is) is weird, eh? @_@;; He scares me. Whenever I say "sir?" he jumps out of his chair like I poked him with a stick. It's rather strange. And you blogged a lot! I'm very proud.
LotM will be late updating today, as I didn't have time to draw a strip last night since I was working my ass off on my spanish project. Which was due yesterday. But I had an 'appointment'. So I didn't go. XD
I have new glasses! They're rectangular, and like Lucas' only not. The frames are a really pretty dark metallic red, too. And my GOD, are they stronger than my other glasses... I'm so blind that it scares even me. @___@;;
John Ugolini and I are bidding on a DVD copy of Cannibal Holocaust. I so wanna see that movie. It looks so sickening. XD
Your scratch marks scare me.... @_@;
*lol* Someone reminds you of me? Really? *laughs* Do explain, I find that vastly amusing. XD
I'm sorry... *huggles* I wish we went to the same school too, 'cause I really think you're cool, Kiran. When I first met you at Heidi's anime party last year, I was all impressed. ^_^ Still am! Maybe we should all have a little get-together thing soon....
The dead bird and the egg are plotting together. They're gonna get you, Speller. They're gonna GET YOU!!!!!
Incest is best, put your brother to the test. XDDD Seriously, I should dig up the Ferrin/Lance story and finish it so you can put it on the Journeys Down site, Querida.
Okay, I'll stop now. I bet I'm warping the minds of innocent children everywhere. I'll go update my Side 7 gallery and then go to the hell we all Chinguacousy Secondary.
SotM: Before I'm Dead, by the Kidney Theives. I encourage all to download this song. XD It makes me think of Vince Leason. I love Vince...
My ribosome! *sobsob* It's all alone, and it's a sad ribosome.... *cries*
I'm not on crack. REALLY.
I should write my spanish thing... or I'll never get it done. It's due today! Yes, the school day is over. I'm doing it a day late, so sue me. >_<;; But I wanna update the LotM site!! I have so much new fanart to put up! @__@;;;;;;
Whee. It's tuesday. How depressing.
*Lol* So are you! HI! XD
I have, like.... nothing to say. @__@;;; My dad's watching the Queen Mum's funeral. Or, no, he's not now, as he's going to bed.
ARUGH!!! I have no idea what my next blog layout will be. >_<;;; I'm torn between Ish, Dami, Marcus, or Brad (and possibly Phil).
I drew something that I'm really proud of! (Tho you only had "he looks mad" to say about it.... *pouts*) Behold! Furuba fanart!
Man, I so have nothing to say. @_@;; Today I'm wearing neon orange pants. I was supposed to make them, but mom took over and did it instead even though I told her not to, so... u.u;;; Oh well....
I'm downloading FLCL right about now, hopefully, if Kazaa likes me.... I doubt it does. *looks* No, it doesn't.
Is anyone following the LotM backstory? ^__^;;; It explains (mostly) everything! ..... I suspect it'll be another week of that before we can resume chapter 3. So I pity those who are bored with it.
Nothing to say... oh! I watched most of Digicharat. It's a very special show... @___@;;;;;
I'm Frodo/Sam! What LoTR Ship Are You?
Chris, Ein's not a beagle, he's a Welsh Corgie.
I went to Toronto with Lisa and D today! It was so fun, we ran around all the vintage shops! I gotted a UPS uniform and a spiffy new hat. XDDDD
I also got my hands on volumes 2 and 3 of the Furuba manga. XDDDDDDDDDDD~~~~ Yes. They didn't have volume one, but that's okay. Besides, 2 and 3 have Yuki and Kyoh on the covers. XDDDDD
*GASP!!!!* You... you..... YOU MEANIEHEAD!!!!! You DEFILE the name of the PRINCE?!!!!!! *flails arms angrily* Besides, Kyoh belongs to me as well! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! And I get Momiji-kun and Haru-kun and Shi-kun and Ha-kun and Aya-kun and AKITO-SAMA!!!! And of course the PRINCE OF ALL BEAUTIFUL MEN--- YUKI!!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!
AHH! Hatori has been redeemed in my books! He's so nice!!! *heartheart*
*heartheart more* Ayame's so sexy! And he dresses girly! And has such pretty hair! And a psychotic laugh!
Hatsuharu is so caring and quiet and sexy!!
Shigure's such a goofball!!!
Momiji is sweet kid with a heart of gold!!!
Kyoh is SO CUTE AND HE GETS CUTER!!!!!
Yuki.... nothing can make Yuki cuter than he is.... *hanyaaaaaaaa*
Man. The list gets bigger.... shows that have made me cry:
Last ep of Eva
Last ep of Lain
Last ep of Samurai X
Trigun ep 17
Fruits Basket ep 15
....*sobs for Momiji and Tohru* ;_;
*downloads Finale 2002 and Band In The Box* XDDDDDDDDD
Side 7 Gallery updated. Everyone go look and comment on drawings. NOW.
WHEE! Thanks to a wonderful friend of mine, Kazaa now works for me and I have 14, 15, and 16 of Furuba! (That's so fun to type!) Subbed and all! Hooray for Fruits Basket! I will watch them tonight, and if anyone wants them, lemme know. The most I know is subbed is up to 19, and it's by someone other than BakaMX. BUT I DON'T CARE as long as it's subbed and I can get my Yuki and Kyoh fix!! Currently downloading 17, 18, and 19. XDDDDD SQUEE! Perhaps I'll get around to snagging an ep or two of Love Hina, since everyone seems to like it so. AND the new Kenshin ova. XDDDDDD Mmm, Kenshin.... *drool*
Oookay, enough of that.
Podaru scares me.
I'm very proud of today's LotM strip. Don't ask me why, I just am. XD
I'm gonna go update my Side 7 gallery a bit, so JA!
Well... ended up seeing Panic Room anyway (Amy's persuasive, she is she is), and I must say that I was rather impressed. Though not SCARY, it was really entertaining and kept me interested. And I admit I was holding my breath at a few parts. Very enjoyable and highly recommended. Plus, it has all that neat CG/cinematography that Fight Club had. XDDD
Ripped from Deanna:
1. What (if anything) are you listening to?: the Tea Party ("Emerald")
2. What is your all time favorite movie?: well, the first rule is that I can't talk about it.
3. What is your all time favorite song?: God... there's so many I love... but an ultimate favourite? Hallowed Be Thy Name.
4. What is something that you are embarrased about that is in your house?: Everything, my house is ghetto.
5. What do you wish for?: a small lottery win.... like, $3000 would be nice to put towards college and pay for printing of AH.
7. Who is one person you would make love to (dead, alive, famous, infamous)?: .....*koff*
8. Who is the hottest movie star?: ....Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, or Jared Leto. Can't pick.
9. Who is one person you can depend on?: My brother (*cringe* Did I say that?)
10. Who would you put into a music group if you could, and what would they do?: Into a music group? Okay, ommitting technicalities (like, y'know, death), it'd be Bruce Dickinson, Steve Harris, Sid Vicious, Johnny Rotten, Jeff Martin, David Gahan, Martin Gore, and James Hetfield. They would sing loud, raunchy tunes and beat up Lars Ulrich.
The Do You's
12. Do you speak another language?: Moderate spanish, moderate french, and some (very little) japanese. I can also handle myself well with cockney slang.
13. Do you have a family game night?: God no, my family just sit in silence and read unless they're arguing.
14. Do you still play with Legos? ....yes....
15. Do you make a big deal out of little things?: Hell yes. Ask Amy, she knows.
16. Do you think you are attractive?: Some days I think so, others.... meh.
17. Do you think you are conceited?: Sometimes, yes, I'm the world's most self-centred egotistical bitch.
The Have You's
18. Have you ever wanted to really hurt someone?: Many a time. Carried through with it a few times, too.
19. Have you almost ever cheated on someone?: If you mean in a romantic relationship? No. That's cruel.
20. Have you ever been to another country, if so which one? Scotland! And good ol' America (whoo! Go Buffalo!)
21. Have you ever met a super-star?: Can't say I have.
22. How many people are on your MSN, AOL, or ICQ list(s)?: Oh god... y!m: 17, AIM: 13, MSN: 22
23 What are your names on those lists?: look around my websites, you'll find 'em.
24. When was the last time you ate a Pez?: A few months ago, when Fishie and I were in religions class. They were grape.
25. If someone were to come over to your house right now, what would you do?: Ignore the door and finish this survey.
5 Movies you love:
1. Fight Club (I watch it religiously)
2. Trainspotting (it's damn funny!)
3. Requiem for a Dream (it's emotional and so raw, I love it)
4. Mr. Vampire (funniest movie EVER if you get the dub!! XDDD)
5. the Silence of the Lambs (classic, and scary as hell)
5 movies you hate
1. Jurassic Park 2. That movie blew Josh.
2. can't think of any....
3. OH! Erin Brockvich!! Seen it in Ms. Fotino's class 5 times!!!! *swears*
5. ....ditto the above.
5 Actors/Actresses you love:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Brad Pitt
3. Edward Norton
Also ripped from Deanna:
1. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes.
2. Would you vote for a woman candidate for president? God, yes.
3. Would you marry for money? Never.
4. Have you had braces? No, but I sure as hell need them.
5. Do you pluck your eyebrows? Nope.
6. Do you ever cut or hurt yourself? on purpose... not too often any more.
7. When was the last time you had a hickey? Never had one.
8. Could you live without a computer? GOD NO!!!!
.9. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list etc...? MSN and AIM, sometimes y!m.
10. If so, how many people are on your list(s)? See previous survey.
12. Do you drink enough water? I HATE WATER (to drink).
13. Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off? Both, depends on the shoes (I wear my boots a lot)
14. What is your favorite fruit? Oranges, or strawberries.
15. Do you eat wheat bread or white? Both, but usually white 'cause I like french bread a lot.
16. What is your favorite place to visit? *thinks* .... I dunno, actually.
17. What is the last movie you saw? Panic Room.
18. Do you kiss on the first date? No.
19. Are you photogenic? Generally, no. But sometimes I am.
20. Do you dream in color or black and white? Both.
21. Are you wearing fingernail polish? I would be if I didn't gnaw my nails off in my panic attacks.
22. Is it chipped or fresh? .... non existant.
.23. Do you have any dimples? I have -no- idea.
25. Why do you take surveys? I'm bored and killing time before going to bed.
26. Do you drink alcohol? On occassion, usually at christmas.
27. Did you like or do you like high school? HATE it.
28. What is the most beautiful language? ....mmm, spanish (tho not Spanish spanish, I like other dialects better).
29. When you are asleep do you like being kissed awake? Never had it happen, so I wouldn't know.
30. Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most? Sunset, 'cause then the sun ain't BUSTING DOWN MY WINDOW AND GIVING ME A HEADACHE!!! ....*ahem*
31. Do you want to live to be 100? No. once I go blind or lose my longterm memory, kill me.
32. Do you think women should be expected to shave their body hair? No, it's up to the woman.
33. Do you like salty food or sugary food the most? Neither.
34. Is a flat stomach important to you? Nope, I'm actually very happy with my body shape at the moment.
35. Do you or have you played with a ouija board? Used to all the time.
36. Are you loyal? Fiercely so to my friends.
37. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs? For the most part, unless they act on it and hurt people meaninglessly.
38. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off? Either, it doesn't matter.
39. Do you believe in magic? With a k.
40. Do you have nightmares frequently? So much that they're not scary.
41. Do you like your nose? Yup, I think it's actually cute.
42. Do you like abstract art? Yes and no.
43. Do you think you can draw well? YUP! I'm proud of myself, I've worked very hard to get where I am.
44. Do you listen to music daily? almost 24/7.
45. Do you like to watch cartoons? *nodnodnodnodnodnod*
46. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real? ....13....
47. How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet? Three pairs of sneakers, three pairs of boots, a pair of maryjanes, platform runners, and platform sandals.
48. Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like a variety? I alternate between my ratty sneakers and my Docs, depending on if I'm in a rush or not.
49. Do you write poetry? On occassion. I'm published!
50. Do you snore? When I'm sick.
51. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides? On my tummy.
52. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler? rottweiler, they're smart, beautiful dogs.
53. Do you lick stamps? Not if I can help it.
54. Do you use an electric can opener? Not usually, it's busted.
55. Have you ridden in a hot air balloon? No, would NEVER WANT TO. O___O
56. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain? Physical. I'm good at ignoring the other.
57. Do you think balding men should shave their heads? Naw, let them have what's left if they want it.
58. Do you know anyone who is clinically depressed? A few people.
59. Do you prefer a piano or a violin? ....is this a trick question? I can't decide between the two. 0_0
60. Are you a sex addict? I was, but I quit. *rolls eyes*
61. Do you know someone who has cancer? Yes, I do. One of my friends, actually.
63. Do you hunt? No, not really. Unless you count stalking people whom I don't like.
64. Do you like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants? As long as it's food without vinegar, milk, cinnamon, or a lot of sugar, I'll eat it.
65. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? A zooooo! Llamas!
66. Do you have a middle name? Yup. A middle name like the QUEEN!
67. Are you basically a happy person? ....I'm a vicious bitch. So... no.
68. Are you tired? yes, very. @_@
69. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today? ...pop.
70. Have you ever met anyone off the internet? Lisa, Jenn, and Firefly.
71. How many phones do you have in your house? 4.
72. How long is your hair? just below my ears.
73. Do you get along with your parents? For the most part.
74. What color of eyes do you prefer? I don't really care, it's what's behind them.
75. Are you a virgin? .........what do YOU think?
76. What medications do you take? Whatever is perscribed to me.
77. What does your bedroom look like? A garbage dump. With toxic waste.
I forgot about my spanish project. I'm doomed.
....and that concludes my morning blog.
I am Yu~ki! Bassist of Malice Mizer.
Find out which Malice Mizer member you were meant to be here
Duh-nuhnuhnuhnuh! I have committed the ultimate rebellion! This morning I went out and got my tongue and eyebrow pierced with money I had saved (I had to cash it in at the bank; t'was all nickles and dimes), and I bleached my hair. Ooooh yeah. XDDD I'm so beautiful now, baby.***
It's miserable outside, and I think we're due for rain. Rain's alright, tho, it's not like snow-- it doesn't kill all the pretty green things outside. I had really strange dreams last night, but I remember them not. I do remember that Brittany was in them, but that's not surprising considering what happened with Lisa yesterday.
To those in the usual clique: I'm not going to see Panic Room on tuesday because I'm gonna need the money for the weekend.
You know, reading the lyrics for both versions of Ojos Asi, I realize how much better the spanish lyrics are. The english is just weird. I love Shakira, but she sounds so strange in english anyway, so I'll just cling to my Donde Estan Los Ladrones cd and pretend that Laundry Service never happened. (Tho Suerte is a fun song....)
*LOL* Everyone read that! NOW! *laughing*
LotM is now officially hitting solid plotline. Now we get to learn why Lucifer was booted out of Heaven, what's up with Gabriel, what Yuken did to Rafe, and a better explanation of Armageddon. Yup. Y'all better be HAPPY ABOUT THAT!..... send me fanart. XD
Drunk off half a Guinness? .... o_o;;; Lightweight? Guinness is grossssss.....
Which Member of the Endless Are You?
...and which lesser Harry Potter character are you?
To quote imouto... I love me. XDDDD Bill rocks!!!!!
Time to end this blog now.
(*** April Fool be he who read the top paragraph and believed a word of it. Happy April 1st.)
No, I haven't. Why do you ask? I read it often.